Our Mission Statement
The Northwest Florida State College Career Center provides resources and opportunities to students and prospective students to help them discover career paths through assessments, career advising, workshops, and employment opportunities.
The Career Centers at Northwest Florida State College in Niceville and DeFuniak Springs provide a variety of free services to Northwest Florida State College students, business partners, and the community. Contact the center nearest you for further information. Follow the "Services for Students" link on the side bar to access job listings and to post resumes ... . Follow the "Services for Employers" link for similar services.
Discover the career that's right for you!
- Work with a career specialist to develop your personal career path
- Assess your strengths, interests, skills and discover how these link to great jobs in today's economy
- Access on-line career information and the latest career databases & publications
- Research job growth, future trends, salaries and more in specific career fields
- Discover the best training & education options available to help you reach your goals
Prepare to be the best job candidate and get hired!
- Learn to develop a professional resume
- Get ahead of your competition by getting advice about:
- How to be successful in the job interview
- How to maximize your LinkedIn profile
- Social media and workplace etiquette
- Search extensive local, state and national job listings
Make an appointment with a CareerSource career advisor at the Niceville Campus!
- Call 850.729.4994 for an appointment. The CareerSource advisor is available Tuesdays-Fridays at the Niceville Campus location from 8am-4pm.
Northwest Florida State College Niceville Campus
Northwest Florida State College Chautauqua Center