Majors in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
Choose a STEM Major
Do you love science and technology? Do you see yourself in a career that uses advanced computing or engineering skills? If you’re interested in learning to develop tomorrow’s technology, one of our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) majors might be right for you!
This program may be right for you if…
- You have a passion for learning how technology works.
- You enjoy working with data, numbers, and algorithms.
- You get a thrill out of troubleshooting and finding solutions to problems
* = Program offered online
Associate in Arts Degree
Associate in Science Degrees
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Engineering Technology: Maintenance Technician Specialization
- Engineering Technology: Digital Manufacturing Specialization
- Engineering Technology: Electronic Specialization
- Engineering Technology: Mechanical Design and Fabrication Specialization
- Unmanned Vehicle Systems Operations