Fall 2020 Dual Enrollment Textbook Pick-Up Information (updated: 7/31/2020)
May 14, 2020
The bookstore will be open for you to pick up your textbooks in person beginning August 12, 2020. You can find detailed instructions on the Dual Enrollment Textbook Pick-Up Info flyer.
- Dual Enrollment textbooks will be ready for pick-up:
- 3 to 4 business days from when you enrolled in a course.
- You must provide your NWFSC Student ID and printout of your course schedule.
- Parents can pick up textbooks for their students with the above listed items.
- Textbooks can be returned from Spring and Summer semesters.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
See All News
Back to News Center