How do I order my Dual Enrollment Textbooks – Summer Term ONLY (updated: 05/07/2020)
May 14, 2020
Process for ordering your Dual Enrollment textbooks online for the Summer 2020 term:
- Visit the College bookstore’s website.
- Select the Textbooks and/or Supplies (everything in supplies must be approved for purchase)
- Select Summer from the dropdown (or the order will be canceled)
- Fill in your class information.
- Only select the REQUIRED items (selecting anything else will delay your textbook order or have it canceled)
- Select NEW and we will fill with what we have (format for new and used does not matter for Summer)
- Got to Check out and either create an account or check out as a guest (If you select bartelby online tutoring you will have to pay for that out of pocket)
- Complete all of the information
- Select payment: DUAL/CH31/FLVOREH – Card number: 1234567891234567
- Select payment: FINANCIAL AID – enter students name and N#
- Books ship directly to your home address
If you have any questions, please contact Store Manager Corey St. John at [email protected].
See All News
Back to News Center