Nursing (R.N. to B.S.N.)
October 31, 2018
RN to BSN Nursing
The RN to BSN Degree Program is designed for licensed Registered Nurses who are seeking a bachelor’s degree in nursing. This program, which is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), is offered online with guided practice experiences (clinical) that can be completed where you reside (see the Accreditation information page for more details about CCNE). Part-time or full-time study plans are available to complete the program in three to five semesters.
The RN to BSN program accepts applications year-round to begin courses in any semester. Applicants must complete a program application in addition to the college application, must submit proof of RN licensure, must meet or exceed the minimum cumulative GPA requirement, and must meet pre-enrollment clinical requirements. Contact the BSN Department at (850) 729-6444 for additional information.
Before program admission
As part of your application process, please ensure you complete the tasks below.
- Meet all college general admission requirements
- Complete the online application for BSN
- Submit proof of Clear/Active RN licensure. It is possible for recent graduates of an A.S. in Nursing program to take limited courses in the BSN program prior to passing the licensure exam.
- Maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA in college credit coursework and a minimum grade of “C” in all Florida Common Course prerequisites. Students with a lower GPA may be accepted on a provisional basis.
After program admission
- Submit proof of current immunizations and current CPR verification (information will be sent to you after you are admitted)
- Complete a background check and drug screen (information will be sent to you after you are admitted)
Applications are accepted year-round. Please see program page for deadlines .
See All News
Back to News Center